Monday, April 20, 2009

Back on the blog

So I've ditched my ancient livejournal account and decided to start one up here. I'm following the trend I guess, and updating my vast following of admirers on what I'm doing in the art world, my life, etc. I'll start by posting a couple of the pieces I've dedicated to my portfolio as of yet, complements of my self-promotion class.


This one is a tribute to the infamous "sign guy" of Savannah. With reference to an image published in the Savannah Morning News:


Mr Moody

This was done for my poster design class, and is currently being used as the image for most of my self-promo things:


Volver

This was supposed to be for my mailer, but it didn't exactly turn out how I would've liked it to. It's called The World is My Ashtray:



This is an editorial about how certain institutions profess dire consequences for not adhering their way of life:


Damnation Days
And lastly, this was also done for my poster class concerning the world water crisis:


WWC

I'm not really work
ing on anything right now, but soon enough I will be.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Colleen! Thanks so much for the kind words. I hope you've been able to keep yourself artistically motivated since graduation. It's hard for me even though I'm still taking classes. I really enjoyed the work you did in self-promo. Hope to see more and I'll catch you around the industry >_<.

    ReplyDelete