Friday, December 24, 2010

Old Stuff I haven't Posted


First of all, Merry Christmas Everyone!

And now, a pumpkin I painted for Halloween:









Here are some process shots of a painting I've been working on for WAY too long. I don't like where it's going, maybe that's why I kind of gave up on it. I liked it better in the beginning.

 

 

 
I'm going to try to get the face back to where I was going when I started.

I think I need to start drawing more. I finally have a monitor now and a memory card reader so I'll post more stuff more often!



1 comment:

  1. this is really cool. i see what you mean about how you like where it was at in the early stages of painting. i'm a sucker for that loose painting style, you can see it especially well in the close-up picture of the eyes. it's tough to know when to say when. great job though, keep up all the good work.

    ReplyDelete